Read 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2] by Tadatoshi Fujimaki Free Online
Book Title: 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2]|
The author of the book: Tadatoshi Fujimaki
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 19.44 MB
Date of issue: July 3rd 2009
Read full description of the books 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2]:Read: July 3rd, 2016.
My computer totally comitted suidicde md-writing this so now I have to try to recycle everything *sobs*
1. I love clutch time Hyuuga! The Hyuuga who says what he thinks and has overflowing confidence is the coolest. Plus, he's just so funny lol
2. Kuroko is totally my bae. I love how he's all like 'well then, I'll be going'. Like, what, I have a head injury? nahhh, don't worry, everything is fine haha
3. While watching the anime I was so invested in the story and the fights I had no time to appreciate the order in which Seirin fights the Generation of Miracles members. The simplest way to put it is they're going from the "easiest" to the "hardest". This does not mean Kise is the weakest of the GoM, if anything he's a super strong player, but he's the easiest to revert back from before the GoM went wrong because he is still essentially a team player. Yes, he believes winning is all that matters and he can do it alone, but the fact he want Kuroko on his team and his actual play is still team-centered and he still loves and enjoys basketball all heartily. Basically, probably because he has the shortest time with the GoM, he actually received the smallest damage and is the easiest to revert back, because the distance from Past!Kise and Present!Kise is the smallest.
4. I love the dynamics between Kise and Kasamatsu. Everytime I think about the captain being a third year I get sad lol
5. The character design in the manga is not as good as the anime, and Modorima suffers from it the most so far. The rest of the characters are maybe slightly less detailed in the eyes, but mostly very similar, but what with that super flat haired Midorimacchi?? Midorima is such a bishounen in the anime, too! I love Midorima with all my heart, but oy oy, this doesn't look good. Literally haha
6. Kuroko and Kagami are already acting like a married couple... Kagami being worried about Kuroko, scolding him about disappearing without a word, lecturing him to think before he acts... then basically challenging Koruko to complete him promise and stay the shadow to Kagami's light forever... I don't usually ship non-canon and same gender ships when it's not in the narrative, but I somehow couldn't avoid doing so in the anime and I can't avoid doing so here. I'm on this ship, you guys, and I'm sailing the high seas on it. This series has such wonderful friendships with such romantic potential lol I mean all these partners trust each other impecably, they rely on each other, they know each other so well to predict what they will do and they just constantly match to each other's pace on and off the court, or bring that pace down when needed. How can you not ship that?? :(
7. Riko was a little annoying, saying Dad might be hard to stop because of his height. I may be thinking this just because Seirin is going to encounter a bunch of much taller players and that's never going to stop them or make them give up, but this hasn't happened in the manga yet so I might need to cut Riko some slack. But really, height is not everything!
8. HAHAHA I'm still so amused by Dad thinking Kuroko is a small child and how mad Tetsu got over this (I can't decide if I want to call him Tetsu or Kuroko. Tetsu is cooler, but Kuroko is like the brand name lol)
9. I wonder if Hyuuga will really warn the other players of Kuroko and his general smallness? I don't think he talked about that in the anime, but I might be wrong (even though I just watched it, the three seasons are so intense season one feels so long ago!)
10. OMG I totally forgot about Midorima's three whims in a day!! XDD
Read information about the authorTadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻 忠俊, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, born June 9th, 1982, Tokyo) is a Japanese mangaka, most known for his manga Kuroko no Basuke, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Fujimaki was brought up in a good household and environment. He attended Toyama High School and enrolled to Sophia University. He chose for a manga career after finishing his studies.
Also known as 藤巻 忠俊 and 藤巻忠俊.
Add a comment to 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2]
Read EBOOK 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2] by Tadatoshi Fujimaki Online free
|Download 黒子バ 2 [Kuroko no Basuke 2] PDF:||-2-kuroko-no-basuke-2.pdf|